Note to Self: Get hold of Gov’t. Issued IDs ASAP

Posted on

I recently posted about my attempt to process my passport that turned out to be my search for my birth certificate. =))

Anyway, I’ll just list some of the ID’s I should have immediately and documents I need to get updated.

  • Passport
  • TIN
  • SSS
  • NBI
  • Cedula or Community Tax Certificate

Currently, I only have Postal ID and Cedula which I got two years ago. So I need to get a new one. 🙂

I better schedule my leave from work to have these IDs. 😀



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s